Bike claiming can be done by the athlete’s support crew (with proper documentation) immediately after the athlete has finished the bike course. Please be aware that the only person with a support wristband is allowed in the transition area.
Lost & Found
We will gather gear found throughout the race and place it in an area just outside T2. Any gear not collected by midnight will be donated to a local charity.
The following rules will be strictly enforced, to protect the event from loss and ensure future success and stability.
Your registration is yours and only yours. You may not transfer or defer it to another person or another year. Anyone starting/racing under someone else’s race number will be disqualified and banned from the event indefinitely.
There are no refunds, transfers, or deferrals of any kind, for any reason through the event itself unless otherwise stated by the event.
Kindness & Respect
- Event staff and volunteers: Please remember that at all times before, during, and after, the event crew and volunteers are there for you. The reward they get is you reaching your goal and crossing that finish line. Some are paid for their efforts, some are not. Regardless, they work very hard and spend a lot of their time making sure you have the opportunity to enjoy Utah’s beauty while racing a triathlon.
- Local Residents & Businesses: The local residents and businesses are the future of the event. Each year we have to obtain the permits and permissions necessary to have this event. We want the local residents and businesses to be amazed by your achievement, the quality and organization of the event, the friendliness of the athletes and support crews, and the overall joy and business the event brings to their town(s). If they’re happy, then the event will live on from year-to-year.
- Photographers: Our photographers and videographers will be on the course(s) the entire day. Some athletes may see them more than others. When you do see them try to smile. If you’re suffering and can’t smile, that’s ok, keep working hard. We promise the photos and videos will be amazing even if they catch you at a moment of suffering, it will be a memento you will cherish forever. Trust us to make you look good. Trust us to create something amazing.
- Sponsors: Sponsors of an event like this care more about the participants than they do the numbers and return on their investment. They are part of this because they love the sport of triathlon and they love the spirit of the athletes out there. Please respect that and be grateful they are supporting the event; show your appreciation by supporting their businesses when possible. Without them it would be infinitely harder to produce.
- Mother Nature: We aim to leave the areas we use for this even cleaner than we found them. That means absolutely no litter under any circumstances. Failure to abide by this rule is an automatic disqualification and possible ban. The future of this event depends on how we treat the wilderness, the locals, and each other.